- Monitor overall project progress
- Manage internal development, contractors as well as customers
- 0 – 5 years experience in IT or interactive projects
For this position, the talents will have to be in charge of different project management work and to develop a high level management skill set, the knowledge of finance, team formation, human resources, etc. It is suitable for the talents who would like to devote to management work in their career path
- Responsible for communicating with developers and customers to manage and monitor the project status and the development schedule.
- Responsible for sourcing, purchasing, testing and documentation
- Responsible for preparing proposal or specification of the projects
- Bachelor’s degree, Engineering or related disciplines is preferred
- Experience on project management is preferred
- Knowledge on system development and interactive solution is preferred
- Experience on design and knowledge on Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator is an advantage
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, self-motivated, teamwork oriented, self-disciplined and responsible
- Salary and benefit will be commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Project Coordinator
Sengital (www.sengital.com) is a leading design and development services company in Hong Kong. One of her subsidiaries (www.senmedia.com.hk) is providing IT and interactive solutions to the customers which include museums, education institutions, shopping malls, hotels, etc. We would like to recruit passion members to join our team. Another subsidiary (hkrnd.com) focuses on digital marketing, IoT, big data and AI solutions.
Please send in your full resume and expected salary by filling in this form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1V4oN_dWHKGPextPU2iUcct1bxTgaGoEg7RbarxwRKqA/edit?usp=sharing
Or email to email@example.com or by mail to the HR DEPARTMENT, UNIT H, 19/F, SHIELD INDUSTRIAL CENTRE, 84-92 CHAI WAN KOK STREET, TSUEN WAN. To obtain a copy of the Personal Information Collection Statement, please contact us by email.
For more information, please feel free to visit our website:
Benefits & Others:
- 5 working days per week
- Annual Leave 12 days a year after the probation period
- One Sick Leave per month after probation with 50% claim of the medical fee